But what about relationships? It seems that, whether it's a heterosexual relationship or a same-sex relationship, one of the two takes on a more dominant lead role. It's been said that one person is going to love more and rule more no matter what. That notion hasn't seemed to have changed since 1919...or before! Critics say that it's just natural for the man (or the male-dominant) to take the lead in a relationship. No matter how feminist you are or how progressive the world seems to be, men/male-dominants rule.
So, what does that look like?
That means if the male/male-dominant makes a decision on what dogmas to follow, candidates to vote for, what foods will be eaten for dinner, what clothes will be worn by both parties, or how money is spent, that is what will happen.
1. INCLUDE: First initial AND last name AND class period.
2. Respond in no more than 10 sentences and no less than five.
3. You MUST respond to at least TWO other posts from any student.
4. Make sure your reply addresses the comment you're replying to. Stay on topic.
5. No identical comments on different posts (i.e., "I agree" or "I disagree"). Such comments will earn you a zero.
CAUTION!! Do NOT embarrass me, yourself, your class, the English department, the school, your family or your upbringing with tasteless, meaningless comments. This is for a grade.
DISCLAIMER: If you do not respond AND comment on TWO others, you will not receive credit for this assignment. It's all or nothing.
WARNING: If you post even one second past midnight, your comment might appear to be posted, but as soon as it is opened to be graded, it will automatically delete.
Due Friday, November 15, 2019 11:59 p.m. CST
If you would like to submit a topic for discussion, submit it here.