Since the Vine App launched in 2013, people and their antics have only grown worse. Even putting innocent lives on the line seems to be acceptable, as long as it is posted, shared, snapped, tweeted or "lived" to get "influencer-level" likes or follows. What are people thinking? Well, maybe that's it: people are not thinking. They are not considering the risks, dangers, long-term effects or consequences of getting a photo just right, at just the right angle, with the dangerous jungle animal..whatever. And even more devastating: no one is holding anyone accountable. After all, someone has to be filming. But how far is too far in order to be insta-famous on social media?
Apparently, a woman was trying to see just that and went way too far, having her entire insane actions recorded on IG. Check her out: Woman Throws Chair/s Over Balcony.
1. INCLUDE: First initial AND last name AND class period.
2. Respond in no more than 10 sentences and no less than five.
3. You MUST respond to at least TWO other posts from any student. Your replies cannot be identical comments on different posts and posting shallow comments such as "I agree" or "I disagree" will earn you a zero. Make sure your reply addresses the comment that you are responding to.
Be sure to--
- Be clear about your position
- Provide specific support for your argument
- Use rhetorical devices and other grammar elements
- Write EPIC Content-Engaging, Powerful, Informative, Creative
CAUTION!! Do NOT embarrass me, yourself, your class, the English department, the school or your parents with tasteless, meaningless comments. This is for a grade.
DISCLAIMER: If you do not respond AND comment on TWO others, you will not receive credit for this assignment. It's all or nothing.
Due: Fri., Mar. 29, 2019 11:59 p.m. CST