Think about it. At school. At parties. At home. At church. Civilian gun violence is becoming an unnecessary, terrifying norm. How often is gun violence on your mind? How has it affected your mental, emotional, and social health? Has it had an effect on your quality of life or daily behavior? Respond below.
1. INCLUDE: First Initial, Last Name AND Class Block.
2. Respond in no more than five (5) complete sentences and no less than three (3) complete sentences. (This helps you write more concisely and think more critically.)
3. You MUST comment on at least TWO other posts from any student in any class. Your replies cannot be identical comments on different posts and posting shallow comments such as "I agree" or "I disagree" will earn you a zero. Make sure your reply addresses the comment that you are responding to.
4. Set a weekly alarm or calendar timer. Whatever you do to remember other important events, I'd do the same for this assignment.
5. Don't wait until the last minute. Telling me that you didn't do the assignment on Friday because you broke your leg, for example, on Thursday will not do anything for you when you've had a week. Be responsible and accountable.
CAUTION!! Do NOT embarrass me, yourself, your class, the English department, the school, your family or your upbringing with tasteless, meaningless comments. This is for a grade.
DISCLAIMER: If you do not respond AND comment on TWO others, you will not receive credit for this assignment. If you do not write your name correctly, and I don't see your work, you will not receive credit for this assignment. It's all or nothing.
WARNING: If you post even one second past midnight, your comment might appear to be posted, but as soon as it is opened to be graded, it will automatically delete.
Due Fri., April 21, 2023 11:59 p.m. CST