Fasten your seatbelts! Over the next two Fridays, We'll test the limits of your bravery and explore the darkest corners of the human imagination as we dive into these bone-chilling ghost stories. Prepare to be spooked...
There was once a man named Edward, who designed and built his own perfect house. He lived in it for many years until he eventually passed away. A new family moved in, but whenever they went into the basement—where Edward’s personal study had been—they would get the feeling that someone was watching them. One day, the father of the new family decided to fix up an old jacket, which every tailor in town had told him was beyond repair. So he went down to the old study, laid his jacket on a chair and then tried to see if there was anything in the old desk that could help him mend it. But the drawers were all locked, and he couldn’t find a key anywhere. The next morning, he came back down to find the key on the desk, all the drawers open and his jacket completely fixed.
NOTE: Vague responses will not be accepted in your post or replies.
1. INCLUDE: Last Name, First Initial, AND Class Block.
2. You MUST comment on at least TWO other posts from any student in any class. Your replies cannot be identical comments on different posts and posting shallow comments such as "I agree" or "I disagree" will earn you a zero. Make sure your reply addresses the comment that you are responding to.
4. Set a weekly alarm or calendar timer. Whatever you do to remember other important events, I'd do the same for this assignment.
5. Don't wait until the last minute. Telling me that you didn't do the assignment on Friday because you broke your leg, for example, on Thursday will not do anything for you when you've had a week. Be responsible and accountable.
6. How to post. Click in the top right hand corner or the lower left hand corner where it says Comments to access the discussion board. Once there, scroll to the bottom of the page to post a Reply. After, choose comments from at least two students from any class and Reply to what they wrote.
CAUTION!! Do NOT embarrass me, yourself, your class, the English department, the school, your family or your upbringing with tasteless, meaningless comments. This is for a grade.
DISCLAIMER: If you do not respond AND comment on TWO others, you will not receive credit for this assignment. If you do not write your name correctly, and I don't see your work, you will not receive credit for this assignment. It's all or nothing.
WARNING: If you post even one second past midnight, your comment might appear to be posted, but as soon as it is opened to be graded, it will automatically delete.
Due Fri., October 20, 2023 11:59 p.m. CST