Without a doubt, I'm why my students think deeper. When people read my poetry, I'm why they think harder. I'm why people swell with emotion when they read my memoir or my edits to their writing. I'm why I write for the very reason I breathe.
Read the commentary above, then comment on the following: "I'm why..... [fill in the blank]." (That means YOU..not me.)
1. INCLUDE: First initial AND last name AND class period.
2. Respond in no more than 10 sentences and no less than five.
3. You MUST respond to at least TWO other posts from any student. Your replies cannot be identical comments on different posts and posting shallow comments such as "I agree" or "I disagree" will earn you a zero. Make sure your reply addresses the comment that you are responding to.
Be sure to--
- Be clear about your position
- Provide specific support for your argument
- Use rhetorical devices and other grammar elements
- Write EPIC Content-Engaging, Powerful, Informative, Creative
CAUTION!! Do NOT embarrass me, yourself, your class, the English department, the school or your parents with tasteless, meaningless comments. This is for a grade.
Due: Fri., March 9, 2018 11:59 p.m. CST