I also want to know your opinion on "trigger laws" and whether you believe this is just another "strong arming" method also imposed by the government. What's the point? What will be the consequences if the law is overturned? Again, I want to know what you think, not from an ethical or a moral standpoint, but from a legal standpoint.
2. Respond in no more than 10 sentences and no less than five.
3. You MUST respond to at least TWO other posts from any student. Your replies cannot be identical comments on different posts and posting shallow comments such as "I agree" or "I disagree" will earn you a zero. Make sure your reply addresses the comment that you are responding to.
Be sure to--
- Be clear about your position
- Provide specific support for your argument
- Use rhetorical devices and other grammar elements
- Write EPIC Content-Engaging, Powerful, Informative, Creative
CAUTION!! Do NOT embarrass me, yourself, your class, the English department, the school or your parents with tasteless, meaningless comments. This is for a grade.
DISCLAIMER: If you do not respond AND comment on TWO others, you will not receive credit for this assignment. It's all or nothing.
Due: Fri., Apr. 26, 2019 11:59 p.m. CST
If you would like to submit a topic for discussion, submit it here.