“The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in
trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.” ~ George Bernard Shaw
Write brief comments to defend or challenge this assertion above in 160 words or less. You must also reply to a classmate's post. You cannot post the same thing on a classmate's post that you posted for your comment.
You will not get credit for shallow comments such as "I agree" or "I disagree." Make sure your posts give credit/merit to the post you are responding to.
Be sure to---
- Be clear about your position
- Provide specific support for your argument
- Use rhetorical devices and other grammar elements
- Write EPIC Content (Engaging, Powerful, Informative, Creative)
- DO NOT post your same prompt on your classmate's prompt!!
CAUTION!! Do NOT embarrass me, yourself, your class, the English department, your parents or the school with tasteless, meaningless comments. This is for a grade.
Deadline: Apr. 4, 2014 11:59 p.m. CST