He didn't disappoint when he appeared on a video that TMZ published on May 1st. He had some critics. He had some supporters.
The question remains, however, did he make some valid points? Some people feel that he is a genius because most geniuses are viewed as "weird," "crazy" or different. But at what point does your genius get in your way to be respected or taken seriously?
On the other hand, some believe that West is mentally ill and suffering a mental breakdown. I want to know what you think.
Watch the videos above..the large one with the image, then the links under the heading "Critics" that I have provided. Read the Tweets on the Revolt site. All of them. All..so that you can make some informed opinions. Then, let me know what you think below.
1. INCLUDE: First initial AND last name AND class period.
2. Respond in no more than 10 sentences and no less than five.
3. You MUST respond to at least TWO other posts from any student. Your replies cannot be identical comments on different posts and posting shallow comments such as "I agree" or "I disagree" will earn you a zero. Make sure your reply addresses the comment that you are responding to.
Be sure to--
- Be clear about your position
- Provide specific support for your argument
- Use rhetorical devices and other grammar elements
- Write EPIC Content-Engaging, Powerful, Informative, Creative
CAUTION!! Do NOT embarrass me, yourself, your class, the English department, the school or your parents with tasteless, meaningless comments. This is for a grade.
Due: Sun., May 6, 2018 6:00 p.m. CST