Including the NFL.
But Kaepernick kept protesting. Silently. Adamantly. Fervently. And suddenly, many more celebrated him for being courageous enough to stand up for what he believes in.
In celebration of their 30th anniversary, "Just Do It" campaign, they are celebrating "Kaep" with an ad campaign that has rocked the entire nation. (You can see it in the image above.)
But with troubles still abound, Kaepernick decided to file a grievance against the NFL for collusion. Not one team would hire him. But even though no such trial has begun, Kaepernick has secured the bag! Although the means by which he did it cost him his football career, a better career was underway for him: creating a foundation that raises awareness on higher education, self-empowerment, and instruction to properly interact with law enforcement in various scenarios. And moreso, he'll have Nike's support, and covertly, the NFL's.
Kaepernick has a deal with Nike worth millions, and it includes an apparel line. And until 2028, Nike secured a deal with the NFL as their official team apparel designer for the entire organization. That means *when* Kaepernick comes out of this mess with the NFL, the $126M he's already worth, will increase. And every time someone supports NFL through Nike, they'll be supporting Kaep too! #securethebag #theyjustdidit #kaepjustdidit #imwithkaep
Read the commentary above, then comment on the following: "What are the causes and consequences of prejudice and injustice, and how does an individual's response to them reveal his/her character?"
1. INCLUDE: First initial AND last name AND class period.
2. Respond in no more than 10 sentences and no less than five.
3. You MUST respond to at least TWO other posts from any student. Your replies cannot be identical comments on different posts and posting shallow comments such as "I agree" or "I disagree" will earn you a zero. Make sure your reply addresses the comment that you are responding to.
Be sure to--
- Be clear about your position
- Provide specific support for your argument
- Use rhetorical devices and other grammar elements
- Write EPIC Content-Engaging, Powerful, Informative, Creative
CAUTION!! Do NOT embarrass me, yourself, your class, the English department, the school or your parents with tasteless, meaningless comments. This is for a grade.
DISCLAIMER: If you do not respond AND comment on TWO others, you will not receive credit for this assignment. It's all or nothing.
Due: Fri., September 7, 2018 11:59 p.m. CST