Nevertheless, quotes like the one above, lifestyle experts, business pros and motivational gurus all say that all you need is to believe in yourself. But what does that mean? I'm sure there are a lot of people who believe in themselves in this world who are still sick, stuck, and broke, and can't figure out how to either get out of their situation or make a more positive one happen.
Where does talent, skill and acumen fit into the equation? Wouldn't you need some of that in addition to belief in order to reach success? Albert Einstein said, "Genius is 1% talent and 99% percent hard work." If that is true, then isn't hard work more important than merely believing in yourself?
1. INCLUDE: First initial AND last name AND class period.
2. Respond in no more than 10 sentences and no less than five.
3. You MUST respond to at least TWO other posts from any student. Your replies cannot be identical comments on different posts and posting shallow comments such as "I agree" or "I disagree" will earn you a zero. Make sure your reply addresses the comment that you are responding to.
Be sure to--
- Be clear about your position
- Provide specific support for your argument
- Use rhetorical devices and other grammar elements
- Write EPIC Content-Engaging, Powerful, Informative, Creative
CAUTION!! Do NOT embarrass me, yourself, your class, the English department, the school or your parents with tasteless, meaningless comments. This is for a grade.
DISCLAIMER: If you do not respond AND comment on TWO others, you will not receive credit for this assignment. It's all or nothing.
Due: Fri., Feb. 15, 2019 11:59 p.m. CST