Family: Like branches on a tree, we all grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one.
1. Analyze the image.
2. What can you conclude about the artist’s motive?
INCLUDE: First initial AND last name AND class period.
Respond in no more than 10 sentences and no less than five. You must also reply to a classmate's post. You cannot post identical comments on different classmates' posts. Posting shallow comments such as "I agree" or "I disagree" will not earn you a passing grade. Make sure your posts address the reply that you are responding to.
Be sure to--
- Be clear about your position
- Provide specific support for your argument
- Use rhetorical devices and other grammar elements
- Write EPIC Content-Engaging, Powerful, Informative, Creative
CAUTION!! Do NOT embarrass me, yourself, your class, the English department, the school or your parents with tasteless, meaningless comments. This is for a grade.
Due: Fri., Dec. 18, 2015 11:59 p.m. CST