Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. --Mark Twain
Write brief comments to defend or challenge this assertion above in 150 words or less. You must also reply to a classmate's post. You cannot post the same thing on a classmate's post that you posted for your comment. It is not necessary to state whether you agree or disagree unless it gives credit/merit to the statement you are about to make.
Be sure to---
- Be clear about your position
- Provide specific support for your argument
- Use rhetorical devices and other grammar elements
- Write EPIC Content (Engaging, Powerful, Informative, Creative)
- DO NOT post your same prompt on your classmate's
PRECAUTION: Do NOT embarrass me, yourself, your class, the English department, your parents or the school with tasteless, meaningless comments. This is for a grade.
Deadline: Feb. 14, 2014 11:59 p.m. CST