"Life is 10% of what happens to you and 90% of how you react to it."
Write brief comments to defend or challenge this assertion above in 150 words or less. You must also reply to a classmate's post. You cannot post the same thing on a classmate's post that you posted for your comment. It is not necessary to state whether you agree or disagree unless it gives credit/merit to the statement you are about to make.
Be sure to---
- Be clear about your position
- Provide specific support for your argument
- Use rhetorical devices and other grammar elements
- Write EPIC Content (Engaging, Powerful, Informative, Creative)
- DO NOT post your same prompt on your classmate's
CAUTION!! Do NOT embarrass me, yourself, your class, the English department, your parents or the school with tasteless, meaningless comments. This is for a grade.
Deadline: Feb. 28, 2014 11:59 p.m. CST