But you have a job to do. A challenge. Be the change that you want to see in the world. A student said recently, "I'm only one person. I can't change anything." But we now know today, that's simply not true. You can be a force by yourself. But when more people join you to make improvements to the world for the greater good, you become a movement.
I challenge you to take the first step. No. Matter. What.
Look at the video, then comment on the following: "What does this video show about the world in which we live?"
1. INCLUDE: First initial AND last name AND class period.
2. Respond in no more than 10 sentences and no less than five.
3. You MUST respond to at least TWO other posts from any student. Your replies cannot be identical comments on different posts and posting shallow comments such as "I agree" or "I disagree" will earn you a zero. Make sure your reply addresses the comment that you are responding to.
Be sure to--
- Be clear about your position
- Provide specific support for your argument
- Use rhetorical devices and other grammar elements
- Write EPIC Content-Engaging, Powerful, Informative, Creative
CAUTION!! Do NOT embarrass me, yourself, your class, the English department, the school or your parents with tasteless, meaningless comments. This is for a grade.
Due: Fri., April 13, 2018 11:59 p.m. CST