PSA Group Project
- You will have to create a PSA that includes a print advertisement and a short film.
- Projects are due on April 7 at the START of class. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- PRESENTATIONS IN CLASS ON APRIL 10TH.
- BE PREPARED. DO NOT FLAKE ON YOUR GROUP.
- Your claim must be clear in your argument.
- Your presentations must include evidence and commentary with reliable sources.
- You must include illustrations, photographs, graphs and/or charts.
- You must include a counter-claim and refute.
- You must include a strong, real-world conclusion.
- You must include rhetorical devices.
- Your print ad must be parallel with your PSA.
- YOUR PSA MUST NOT GO OVER 2 MINUTES.
**I WILL NOT accept mediocrity
Use these rubrics to get prepared and know what is expected of you on presentation day.